You will find all the information about the Ozark Hoop & Wellness Retreat here. We will be posting additional information here as we receive requests for additional information. If you have a question the Ozark Hoop & Wellness Retreat you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ozark Hoop & Wellness Retreat will be April 16th to 19th of 2020
- The check-in time will be April 16th at 3:00 p.m.
- The check-out time will be April 19th 11:30 a.m.
The Ozark Hoop and Wellness will be at a peaceful and secluded venue called Buffalo Lodge in Jasper, Arkansas in the beautiful Ozark Mountains.
Driving Directions to Buffalo Lodge
From Ponca (Coming from the west)- Take 74 East toward Jasper, you’ll pass Mt. Sherman fire dept, then the Camp Orr/Kyle’s Landing entrance both on the left, just after that, you’ll see the 4’x8’ Buffalo Lodge sign on the right. Turn there and follow it to the end of the road to your two-story cabin and paradise.
Coming from the north– Take Hwy 65 South to Harrison, Arkansas. In Harrison take Hwy 7 south to Jasper. In Jasper take Hwy 74 West toward Ponca. Go approximately 4 ½ miles and you will see the 4’x8’ Buffalo Lodge sign on the left. Turn left and follow that main dirt road about ½ mile. It will dead-end at the circle drive at Buffalo Lodge and that peaceful easy feeling.
Coming from the south at I-40– Take Scenic Byway 7 north from Russellville all the way to Jasper. Turn left on Hwy 74 West and go approximately 4 ½ miles. Look for the 4’x8’ Buffalo Lodge sign on the left. Turn left there and go ½ mile to the end of the main dirt road. The road will dead-end at the circle drive at Buffalo Lodge and serenity.
We will all be sharing a big spacious lodge to sleep, eat, hoop, connect and grow within.
- We recommending flying into the Springfield-Branson National Airport in Springfield, Missouri or the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Traveling From the Airport
- There is not a shuttle available for either the Springfield-Branson National Airport (Springfield, MO) or the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport (Little Rock, Arkansas).
- From Springfield, Missouri to the lodge it is an easy scenic 2 hour drive
- From Little Rock, Arkansas to the lodge it is a 2 hour 40 minute drive. It includes some city and scenic driving.
- For driving instructions please see above under Location > Driving Directions to Buffalo Lodge.
- We recommend either renting a vehicle or joining our Ozark Hoop & Wellness Retreat Facebook Group and organizing car pooling with someone with a vehicle.
- You can review available tickets by clicking here and scrolling down to ticket information.
- You can review available tickets and purchase them by clicking here.
For additional questions you can email us at email@example.com.
Can I bring my boyfriend / significant other?
The retreat has large rooms with multiple beds and therefore we decided to keep these room with all women. If you have a significant other that would like to attend we would still love for you to attend the event and look at purchasing our no lodging ticket option. We have a single day pass for $125 and a two day pass for $250.
The retreat is over a Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The two main full days are Friday and Saturday. If you would like to attend Thursday evening and Sunday morning until noon you could do the entire event for $375.
This would include meals for you i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner. For your significant other, they could join you for dinner (not breakfast or lunches) for an extra $16 per meal.
Then, as far as lodging you can look at a local place so that you and your boyfriend can have your own lodging. There are so many awesome places for your significant other to explore as you attend the workshops.
Here is a website to help you get started with finding a local place to stay near the retreat.
If you would like to attend the event, please let us know and what days you would like to attend. Let us know how many dinners your boyfriend plans on attending. If you have any questions, please email us back at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to work together so you can attend this event.